Dec 1, 2008

8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. Fox News
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. Raising Helen
5. Emperors New Groove
6. U-571
7. CNN News just because that is all that is on around campus
8. Youtube

*8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in
2. Went to Church
3. Looked at the new pool
4. Ate leftover Thanksgiving dinner
5. Talked to Meagan and Derek and Brooklyn
6. Drove Home
7. Stopped to get my tiny house from Shawna's house
8. Went to BED!!!!!

*8 Favorite places to eat
1. Chili's
2. Center Street Grill
3. Hamiltons
4. Olive Garden
5. Firehouse Pizza
6. La Beu's
7. Fredrico's
8. Indian Oven

*8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Sleep
2. This semester to be OVER!!!
3. Family coming up to see my tiny house display
4. Pay Check
5. Sleep
6. Christmas (seeing Meagan and Derek and the little one)
7. End of Semester
8. No stress (well less)

*8 Things on my wish list
1. An external hard drive
2. Study Abroad in Italy next fall
3. Keeping my scholarship
4. Owning my own business
5. Seeing everyone more
6. Help coach volleyball
7. Good health
8. Get my masters in Architecture

*8 People I tag
1. Mom
2. Meagan
3. Charlene
4. Shawna
5. Heidi
6. Dad
7. Leslie
8. Hannah

4 comments:

J and L said...

What is with the number 8 instead of say 10? Dad wants to know

James and Shawna said...

Did you see? I did mine!

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

I know I'm so proud of you!

Jim said...

Kudos to the study abroad item. I went to London and Dublin for a mini study abroad trip my Senior year and it was a blast! Thanks for the blog invite. Masters in Architecture? Wow