Jun 12, 2009

Work story

Meagan got me some earring for my birthday. I wore them to work today. I am currently looking at recipes and I showed an interesting one to Jared. He then said so You are looking at food and recipes, then berry filled desserts, and then french-toasted angel food cake. Your earrings make a venn diagram! It was very funny. He then went on to explain why he thought this way. I'll take a picture of the earrings sometime soon. I just thought this was really funny and thought I would share a work story with you.

3 comments:

Boom said...

I'm sure I should know what a venn diagram is, but I do not. So what is it? Desserts sound good!

J and L said...

A Venn Diagram huh. Very interesting. Your job must really be tuff! :D (he-he-he) I'm going to make the chicken recipe you put on the sweet 7 blog. It sounds really good!
MOM

James and Shawna said...

I so did not follow that story. . . WHAT?