Jan 19, 2010

This post is all about me!

This would be me in the process of getting my hair dyed brown. I was super nervous.

I put this one in for kicks. I just had to show everyone how great it is to be me with the hair I have. How many people get to wake up to this site every morning? My hair is seriously a work of art!


I was so excited, this was the first pony tail I was able to do for months! I had to take a picture of it to celebrate.


This is what I look like every day at work. Diligently working!


I was so happy with the way my hair turned out. I was a little unsure of it at first but I love it! I love the hair cut and the color!








5 comments:

Meagan said...

I like that last picture the best. Other than the lion picture that is. Anyway, you are too pretty. I think the brown with the blonde highlights is so gorgeous on you!

Heidi said...

JACKIE! Unlike Maegan I like the first picture best. You know the one where you spent FOR-EVER on your hair, gahlee! And all for a picture too! ;) Anyway I am super excited for your next post . . . ever so excited.

Kendra said...

i always knew brunettes had more fun. also remember that picture of that fro you sent me and how i got that sheep picture right after? yeah beyond awesome. also i'm commenting on your blog. ha. take that.

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

Love the pony!!

J and L said...

I really like the brown hair -- very natural. Course, you're cute however you do your hair (within reason) And I'm not partial even though you are my daughter.