![]() |
| Does this pose look like anything from Leonardo Da Vicini's Work? |
![]() |
| The moon came out! |
![]() |
| This would have been the best picture ever, unfortunately Brady was pulling a face. |
![]() |
| Gorgeous sun set! Beautiful end to a gross day of rain. |
![]() |
| This is Brady's favorite picture! |
Ok, I know a lot of you have seen these already. But I need to give a shout out to my amazing photographer and give her all the credit she deserves. Engagements were great but I was seriously stressed out for them. I woke up to the biggest rain storm I've ever seen in my life. Amy and I emailed back and forth all day to see if we could actually pull pictures off that day. Finally around 3 it started to quit raining and clear up. The whole day at work I diligently watched the weather channel. Shawna was a lifesaver and came up to Logan to help me get ready for the day. I was so lucky that she came up because I was a mess! Anyways, thank you Shawna for being there for me and coming all the way to Logan for a couple hours!
Click the link to see all of our engagements! http://smirkworks.smugmug.com/Weddings/jackieandbrady/17940051_mVBLW5#1373538604_6fx5Ccp
Click the link to see all of our engagements! http://smirkworks.smugmug.com/Weddings/jackieandbrady/17940051_mVBLW5#1373538604_6fx5Ccp









No comments:
Post a Comment