Brady and I got tickets to the USU Bowl game against Ohio for Christmas from Paul and Caryn. It was so much fun and such a great start to our Christmas break. It was the start to a lot of traveling but it was well worth it. Once we got to Boise we went and saw Brady's uncle who was working there for the day. He gave us these little wrist bands that got us into the "tent party". This tent party was incredible, I had never heard of one before but what happens is all of these businesses have a tent that is usually heated and they have catered food there. If you have a wrist band you can go into these tents and eat to your hearts desire. Because we got there early we spent some time there and then went and found our seats. They were incredible! They were on the 45 yard line and we were on the second row! We had a blast and here are some pictures! I had some better pictures but we are having technical difficulties so these will work.
3 comments:
When you update you go all out. Gosh, I miss you guys. I'm glad that you are having a lot of fun! Keep posting. You should have added that to your goals for the year :D
I will add it because I need to do better. With my computer broken it is a little difficult.
I really like the new title.
Post a Comment