![]() |
| Yay for Primary! |
Feb 16, 2012
New Calling
I got a call the other day to meet with the bishop. This is always a good but scary feeling. They asked Brady to come in with me which made me think this was going to be a bigger calling. I was nervous and excited and so we went in. The second counselor asked me if I played the piano. I didn't know if I should say yes or no. It really depended on what he wanted me to do. I told him yes and the whole time I was praying that I wouldn't get called to be the ward organist. I found out that I was called to be the primary pianist. I'm pretty excited about this! I went to primary on Sunday and it was interesting. They don't separate the kids into Junior and Senior primary. The result of this is that the kids so noisy and rowdy. It is fine, it is just different than Relief Society. I'm in for an adventure, but I am pretty excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH man that sound like the best calling ever! How fun!
Jackie that is really exciting. Also, I am so proud of you for saying yes! Way to go!
Post a Comment