Jul 17, 2012

HOBY 2012

Again I went to HOBY this year and I brought Brady with me!  It was so much fun and I really loved my group and my J-staff!  I was so blessed to have a good group and I cannot wait to go through all the J-staff applications and get started on that!  It was a little bit crazy this year because it may or may not be my last year at HOBY Utah.  I was quite emotional about that idea the last day.  I'm really hoping I can go back next year but if I can't at least I ended on a good year!

Brady had a good group also and he really enjoyed his role as a facilitator.  He loved his group and he is such a great leader!  He liked it so much, he said he would do it again!  I count that as a success!




  


No comments: