Oct 28, 2012

Brady's Birthday

For Brady's birthday I really wanted to do something really fun and special!  Unfortunately his birthday was during the week so we both had to work.  I decided that after work I would take him up to Bear Lake, rent a paddle boat and spend some time on the lake.  After the lake I was going to take him to Cafe Sabor for dinner.  Unfortunately the weather made it so the lake rentals shut down early and so we went straight to dinner.  We ate some amazing guacamole, burritos, and fried ice cream.  Of course I told the waitress that it was Brady's birthday and they brought out a sombrero and sang to him.  He was all embarrassed and cute!  It was so much fun even if most of my plans were ruined.  I just love Brady so much and I wanted his birthday to be special.

Brady pulling faces

Doesn't he just have the cutest I'm gonna kill you smile?  

Fried ice cream!  It is amazing!  Come visit me in Logan so we can eat it!

No comments: