After Meagan came out Brady and I left for our anniversary . . .see earlier posts about that trip. When we got back from California we started a great project! We are currently updating the kitchen and in August we tiled the bathroom and kitchen floor. Brady had a week and a half before school started and I thought that we would be able to get the kitchen and bathroom tiled, painted, and everything finished in that amount of time. Boy, was I wrong. We were lucky to get the whole bathroom and kitchen tiled in that time. Here are some before and after pictures. I still need to paint and make curtains and it will look so good once it is done! There are some other pictures of random outings we had during August.
Dec 3, 2012
End of August Adventures
In August we were very busy. Meagan and her family came out to visit and we saw them down at Castle Dale and then I was so lucky because everyone came up to Logan and stayed with us! It was so much fun that they came up. We went up to the cave near Bear Lake and it was a lot of fun! I loved it so much! I didn't get any pictures on my camera and none of the ones from my ipod turned out.
After Meagan came out Brady and I left for our anniversary . . .see earlier posts about that trip. When we got back from California we started a great project! We are currently updating the kitchen and in August we tiled the bathroom and kitchen floor. Brady had a week and a half before school started and I thought that we would be able to get the kitchen and bathroom tiled, painted, and everything finished in that amount of time. Boy, was I wrong. We were lucky to get the whole bathroom and kitchen tiled in that time. Here are some before and after pictures. I still need to paint and make curtains and it will look so good once it is done! There are some other pictures of random outings we had during August.
After Meagan came out Brady and I left for our anniversary . . .see earlier posts about that trip. When we got back from California we started a great project! We are currently updating the kitchen and in August we tiled the bathroom and kitchen floor. Brady had a week and a half before school started and I thought that we would be able to get the kitchen and bathroom tiled, painted, and everything finished in that amount of time. Boy, was I wrong. We were lucky to get the whole bathroom and kitchen tiled in that time. Here are some before and after pictures. I still need to paint and make curtains and it will look so good once it is done! There are some other pictures of random outings we had during August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment