Apr 9, 2013

November - Catch Up

Hello!  November was a great month!  Brady's friends invited us to their cabin in Island Park and we had so much fun!  It was snowy and cold and everyone decided it would be a great idea to jump into a freezing cold lake.  I did not participate because I'm lame.  








During Thanksgiving we went to the Museum of Idaho.  They had Egyptian artifacts and it was lots of fun.  While we were there we happened to run into my cousin Katie and her in-laws.  It was a really exciting exhibit and I loved it!   









The Hammond's have a big pre Thanksgiving party and they stuff the turkey and make stuffing the night before.  During the party I got to spend some quality time with Hilary and Heather's kids.  We had some fun taking some pictures!  



These are all the Hammond cousins.  It is so much fun to see everyone together!

This is the turkey with the homemade stuffing!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

That museum has some awesome stuff. Looks like a fun time. I don't know if I would have jumped in the lake either.