Feb 11, 2008
Crazy Friday Night
This was after the hockey game two weeks ago. We lost very bad and so our plans for the rest of the night was to take our matresses down to the lobby and watch John Tucker Must Die on the big screen. While we were taking our matresses down we decided to have a little bit of fun. We started sliding down the stairs with them. I was the loser because I couldn't slide down I always fell off. Christine was the best she only slid once and she went way faster than anyone else. We blame it on the fact that she is English. We tried to all go down on one and it didn't work. It was a lot of fun. We got a lot of weird looks but it was so worth it! Oh what weird things we come up with in the middle of the night.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved your blog. It was so funny. Oh, to be young again Love you Mom
Post a Comment