K-so the HOWL is one of the biggest Halloween Party in the U.S. Madi is on the dance company that they have here and they were preforming there. Steph and I got all dressed up to go and well to make a long story short we didn't make it there so we just ended up making no bakes and crying. Anyways it was pretty sad but a good memory. Steph was a clown and I was a girl from the eighties. My bangs were freaking cool and stacked way high on my head. It was amazing!
Feb 13, 2008
Halloween!
K-so the HOWL is one of the biggest Halloween Party in the U.S. Madi is on the dance company that they have here and they were preforming there. Steph and I got all dressed up to go and well to make a long story short we didn't make it there so we just ended up making no bakes and crying. Anyways it was pretty sad but a good memory. Steph was a clown and I was a girl from the eighties. My bangs were freaking cool and stacked way high on my head. It was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should have been born in the eighties. Red lipstick looks really good on you! I still don't have an invite to your blog.
Oh yes flaming red lip stick. My lips were stained for the next week I swear. My favorite was still the bangs. If they would have just been a little bit shorter I could have stacked them very nicely. Oh well I guess the couple inches weren't bad but could you imagine the six or seven inches I could have gotten? It would have been freaking cool. I don't know how to add you, invite you or whatever it is. Why don't you invite me? Ehh???
You look pretty funny, Ha, Ha,. You are really hot!!!
Post a Comment