This was my first time snow boarding. I completely fell like a million times. All I have to say is that it is a lot harder than it looks. It hurts a lot more too. Getting off the ski lift was probably the hardest part and the part that gave me the most bruises. I survived the trip though and now I am just extremely sore everywhere! So ya this was March 1st! Woohoo for me!
3 comments:
I didn't know that you went snowboarding! That is cool. I've never been skiing or snowboarding. I am glad at least one of us Utah girls has experienced the best snow on earth.
oh i experienced it all. I was so sore the next day i thought i was going to die. Best snow on earth. . .ya i think i saw if pretty up close more than half the time.
Greatest time ever! u were awesome! I don't think I will ever forget that day!
=P
Post a Comment