Some people are like Slinkies.
They really are good for nothing.
But they still bring a smile to your face
when you push them down a flight of stairs.
I saw that at the doctor office back in early May. I took a picture of it, I found it very funny. Also, I can't believe how time flies. It has been exactly one year since I went to Europe. I was in Italy at this time, or at least passed out on the plane flying across the Atlantic. If I had internet access to my computer I would put a couple pictures just for the memories. Too bad I can't. I miss Italy so much. If I could I would go back in a heart beat. Good good times. Mom and I had a blast.
2 comments:
Wow, you do remember how to log in to your blog. Hooray. Love you Jackie, and I am glad you are doing well.
Way to go Jackie. You had better take notes on your hospital visit next week.
Post a Comment