Jun 24, 2008

Surgery. . .

So tomorrow I get to go and have my tonsils sliced out of the back of my throat! Luckily I'm not stressed out or worried about it at all. In twelve hours exactaly I will be knocked out and placed on a table with the doctor and nurses taking knives to my throat. AHHH. . .this is a scary thought. I'm kinda freaking out about it but the funny part is, is i'm really hyper and I can't really concentrate on anything. It is a really strange kind of nervous. My roommates are good though, they took me out for ice cream tonight after making a visit to the bishop's office. Tomorrow mom will be here and I think I'll be doing much better once she is here. It is amazing how much comfort she is going to bring I just know it. Today in preperation for the surgery I went to the library and checked out five books. Two are intense murder mysteries, one is a funny mystery and then two are more autobiography real books. I think mom and I will have a good time reading those. I think I picked some good ones. Today at work I also got to use my interior design skills and redecorate the kiosk. It looks so good! I really don't know if I would go that far but it does look a lot better than it did. I'll have to take pictures of it and post them. Well, that is about all that happened. I will post again and tell you how the surgery went. I'm sure everything will be fine, I'm just kind of a nervous person. Haha. . . NIGHT!

No comments: