So my tonsils are out and I'm doing just fine. My throat is pretty sore today, it hurts real bad. Mom is trying to convince me to come down with her to Castle Dale until the 3rd of July. I can't decide if I want to go down or not. I probably will go down just because then I'll have something to do, and I won't be tempted to go back to work early. Haha. I took my meds about an hour ago and I think they are starting to work because I'm having a really hard time keeping my eyes open right now. It is really interesting right now.
Jun 27, 2008
Success
So my tonsils are out and I'm doing just fine. My throat is pretty sore today, it hurts real bad. Mom is trying to convince me to come down with her to Castle Dale until the 3rd of July. I can't decide if I want to go down or not. I probably will go down just because then I'll have something to do, and I won't be tempted to go back to work early. Haha. I took my meds about an hour ago and I think they are starting to work because I'm having a really hard time keeping my eyes open right now. It is really interesting right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jackie - I love your blog!! I hope I was a comfort to you and I'm sorry we didn't get any of those books read. Did you finish the one we started? I am glad you came home with me even if you were bored. I was glad you were here. I like having the house full once in a while and the "little" girls love having you here.
Um. . . will you pickin' write on this thing? I check it almost every day and you NEVER update it! I miss you!!! Please!!!
so...what size are normal tonsils?
Post a Comment