Jul 26, 2008

Hyrum Dam


A couple weekends ago Steph and I wanted to go do something fun. We decided to go find this lake called Hyrum Dam and go swimming. I hate swimming in lakes but I decided that if Steph was feeling up to it and I was desperate enough we should go. We were sick of sitting home every weekend and watching movies. We went to Hyrum Dam and swam. It was a lot of fun. Like I said, I hate lake water. It smells like fish and you swim in the very unsanitary water that people have peed in, fish and every other animal have been in, and there is nasty mossy stuff growing on the bottom. This Lake was especially dirty. It took me a while to get used to it. Funny thing is Steph hates pools, she would much rather swim in a lake. We are complete opposites, my view is the more clorine the better. I like knowing that I'm not swimming in disease infested water. Well anyways I was right I got a rash that night from the lake. It was all over! Luckily it has gone away only to be replaced with gajillions of misquito bites. Isn't it great? I love summer though. It has been really nice so far (as weather goes).

1 comment:

Derek said...

I hear you! I have a hard time not being able to see the bottom, as well as knowing that there are tons of creatures that also inhabit the lake. Yuck. You're a good sport though.