Aug 31, 2008
First Week of School
I finished my first week of school. It was a little overwhelming but still pretty fun. I am taking an AutoCAD class, Architectural Graphics, Life in the Universe, Dress and Humanity, Big Band Swing and Seminar. I love all of my classes. They are so much fun. It is just a lot. My normal day looks something like this. . . class from 8:30-12:30 or 1:30 then work from 2,4, or 5 until 10. It is pretty crazy. I was home hardly at all. I am also doing this thing with my roommates and Cory. You see Cory wanted to learn how to cook and so the deal was I was going to make a meal on sunday and then he was going to make a meal the next sunday and then we would switch back and forth. Now Steph and Madi have decided to join in. It should be good for all of us to cook a little bit. It will be really good. Well besides that nothing too much is going on. I am just having a good time back in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay. School. I am a little jealous. I wish going to class. Not the homework, tests, papers, and stress, but class was great. And actually, I kinda liked writing papers because I would learn a lot. And...I liked some homework because it was fun to read and very interesting to think about and talk about in class. So, I guess I only miss the stress and tests. Good luck with everything!
P.S. Please invite me (your sister Meagan) to your blog. It is getting increasingly annoying to have to sign in as a Derek. (Customize, permissions, at the bottom of the page it says, invite readers, that is where you put in my email!!)
Thanks for the invite! Love your blog!!
Thank you sweetie. This old Auntie still does crazy things, but it's wonderful reading about yours!
Post a Comment