So June was a pretty good month, wait, lies, it wasn't a very good month. We have had everything from financial issues to surgery to roommate drama. Jackie didn't have a social life either so that makes it difficult also. June was my birthday though, I turned 19!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! I went down to Salt Lake and saw the family. We went to the gateway and just hung out there. Then I went to a meeting for work there later on that night. My roommates took me out to dinner the night before that and it was a good time. Work was kinda stressful because I was the new person and there were only three of us to start out the month. Devin soon hired another person though and it made it better because I wasn't the "New" person anymore. I got over twenty phones out though which is good considering it was my first month on my own and I missed the last five days for surgery.
It was a four mile hike and since we had all day we figured we could do it. Well, we didn't realize there would still be snow on the top of the mountains and so we kinda lost the trail. Luckily since I have a verizon phone and they are amazing I was able to text one of our friends and tell them where we had gone hiking so that in case we got lot they would know where to look. It was a lot of fun and I got completely fried (the after effects of that were not so fun). My sunburn was so bad that I blistered. Then at the end of June I got my tonils out. I am adding picturs to my blog earlier about that so you can see and enjoy those pictures. They are pretty sweet. There was a lot that has happened in June that I can't even explain but I'm so excited it is finally over. It went by very slow and it was just hard. Luckily I am putting it behind me and moving on to July. . . .
4 comments:
Hon, it's almost August. But I love you and am so happy to see stuff on here! Logan canyon is GORGEOUS! We'll miss you when we go!
Your tonils huh? Is that a combo of toenails and tonsils? Just kidding. Glad to see some pictures of you. Brooklyn calls you jake-ach.
By the way, I just watched the Jimmy Kimmel at the bottom of your blog and had a great laugh. Wow...that's all I have to say.
sorry about my typing I didn't realize it would offend anyone. haha, guess what I'm using my lap top! AHHHHH so exciting.
Post a Comment