Nov 1, 2008

Halloween in Logan





This year we went to the biggest party in Utah. It is the HOWL and it is at USU. I've never seen so many people at a party in all of my life. It was pretty crazy. Stephanie, Allison and myself went as stick figures. It was so much fun. We just made stick figures our of glow sticks, painted our faces black, wore all black clothing and taped the glow stick figure to ourselves. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of us in the dark. We looked way cooler in the dark than we did in the light. You will see in the pictures.

5 comments:

Meagan said...

that is pretty cute and really cool. great idea! get better soon!

Boom said...

Was that idea an original?

J and L said...

I can't even tell that is you. Take care of your self, work hard, and play hard. You are something special.

Leslie Jacobs said...

Jim and I went to the Howl a couple times. It was always a blast, and also kind of crazy! I almost got trampled on before the hypnotist show one year. Ahh. . . memories.

Your costume is awesome! So fun!

J and L said...

Pretty fun. D