Hammond: From an English surname which was derived from either the Germanic given name Haimund which meant "home protection" or else from the Old Norse given name Hámundr which meant "high protection".
Jan 26, 2009
More from the past weeks. . .
yummy! She is kinda messy and she ate the whole thing! This is Nikki while she was visiting me in Logan. We ate at the Center Street Grill. It is amazing! The burgers are huge and so so amazing!
I'm craving a burger now. . . yes even at 8AM. This whole pregnancy I've been craving red meat. I better hop in the car and take a quick visit to Logan so I can get one of those burgers with you too!
4 comments:
I like! Has Nikki seen these? She's gonna love it! Missed you tonight!
Yay! Yummy burgers. You need to bring Nikki with you when you come! I miss you all.
Wow, that is some burger! How is this semester going?
I'm craving a burger now. . . yes even at 8AM. This whole pregnancy I've been craving red meat. I better hop in the car and take a quick visit to Logan so I can get one of those burgers with you too!
Post a Comment