This past weekend there was a Mardi Gras party at the Student Center on Campus. My roommate was dancing in it so I decided I would go and support her. I went with my friend from work. Tawni and I had a great time. The TSC has three floors and on the first level there was face painting, a palm reader, jugglers and dancers. The second floor had an illusionist, live band, and a dance. The third floor was a casino. We learned how to play rullet (sp)? We lost all of our money but luckily it was all fake. Here are some pictures of us partying!
Feb 26, 2009
Mardi Gras
This past weekend there was a Mardi Gras party at the Student Center on Campus. My roommate was dancing in it so I decided I would go and support her. I went with my friend from work. Tawni and I had a great time. The TSC has three floors and on the first level there was face painting, a palm reader, jugglers and dancers. The second floor had an illusionist, live band, and a dance. The third floor was a casino. We learned how to play rullet (sp)? We lost all of our money but luckily it was all fake. Here are some pictures of us partying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No Flashing!! Right? Right?!? J/K sounds like you had fun.
Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Who's the guy in the first picture?Mothers like to know these things. My reaction was the same as Meagan's when I saw Mardi Graw. Great minds think alike Ha Ha Love you Mom
Just for your mothers sake, flashing occurs after someone has offered a bead, it goes something like this "I will give you a bead if you show me your boo-- (you fill in the blank)". George the first mine manager I worked for told us of his trip to New Orleans.
Post a Comment