This line from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers fits Logan perfectly. Let me just give you the couple lines that are so appropriate. . .
January, higher still,
To the parlor window sill.
February finds a drift
And the storm that seems never to lift.
March comes in like a lion, what else?
Still the snow never melts.
April showers will come, so they say.
But they don't, and it's May.
Last week the weather was so nice! People were wearing flip flops and shorts. Life was so good. Then it started to rain. I wish I would have just accepted the rain for what it was because that rain turned into snow. What a sad moment that was. That was my little rant for the day. This song has been in my head all week so I thought I would share.
3 comments:
I know how that goes! UGH!! But it's nice now, thank goodness!
It is freaking 95 degrees here today. I'd swap for snow.
This too shall pass! Before you know it summer will be there and it will be hot, hot, hot! I know though. It's always nice to be done with the snow.
Post a Comment