Feb 25, 2010

Fat Lips and Monopoly


We played monopoly the other night with the Daley's. I've never been so fortunate in a game of monopoly! I had pretty close to six deeds on the first round.

It was pretty impressive though because in the second or third go around Shawna and I said that we would team up if she still didn't have any properties. I had two yellow, park place, a red one, green one, orange one and a railroad. Heather had the other yellow which made a full set and then a green one. The next round that we all teamed up we landed on board walk. It was such an amazing game! I loved it.

The pictures are at the end of the game showing how awesome we did. We went to jail probably 10 times in the game and landed on free parking a good 4 times. It was so great! The boys teamed up against us and as you can see they got the bad end of the deal. We pretty much killed them.

The two pictures of me trying to show off my fat lips didn't turn out too great. One night I gave myself a fat lip because I hit myself with a hanger while doing laundry. The other time I was at a party and me and a friend were throwing candy at each other. Well this friend threw a tootsie roll at me and stupidly I tried to catch it. I made myself bleed because both my pointy teeth got my bottom lip. I had a fat lip yet again. Don't you love how clumsy I am?

1 comment:

Meagan said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I mean, not the fat lips look fun, but that looked awful. NOT that YOU looked awful, but that the lip sounds like it hurt. Shutting up.