Jun 28, 2010

Road Trip

I made my first road trip by myself. I drove from Logan to San Jose. It took about twelve hours and everything went really well. It was a lot of fun. I felt like I had accomplished a lot. Here are some pictures I took while on my way out.



I tried taking pictures of all the state signs. It didn't work out too well. The desert was beautiful though! I've never seen it so green. The other thing I liked was the clouds in Nevada looked almost animated. I tried to take a picture but it didn't work out very well.

1 comment:

Sorensen said...

And then you were good and sent me a text at 1 in the morning. I was asleep but you know, I was glad that you had made it safe. All of your things are safely stored in our babies room awaiting your arrival in a few weeks. We have opened disney trivial pursuit, which Melissa was amazing at, but that's the only game we have played. I hope you don't mind. Jackie, we need to do something when you get back. I heard from Thomas, that Brady will be back for Fall semester. Are you going to go to his homecoming?