I have been out in San Jose for almost four weeks. I have been so spoiled! The first Monday I was here Derek called me and told me that at work he got free tickets to the Giants game that night. Since Emma was sick and Meagan was staying home with her they had an extra ticket. He asked if I wanted to go. It was not a hard decision to make. I came back to the house, got changed and we headed out. The first half of the game we were sitting maybe thirteen or fifteen rows from the front.

This is a view from our seats. It was pretty dang amazing. I didn't think it could get better than that. I was proven wrong when we changed seats half way through the game and sat on the front row right next to the dugout. We switched with some other people that were there from Derek's work. This was our view from the front row!


There was a ball that was thrown back from the stands because it was hit by the other team. The people sitting next to us gave it to Brooklyn. She then got to meet Lou Seal the mascot.



It was a lot of fun! It was a great start to the summer out in Cali.
No comments:
Post a Comment