Jun 4, 2010

This time 3 years ago


Excuse the facial expression. What I want you to look at is my cake! This is the cake Mom got me in Florence. She had to do a lot of arranging but she made it happen. It was my 18th birthday and it was pretty dang fantastic. I mean, I was in Florence Italy!


This was our tour guide Antonio. He brought out my cake.


This is Jerry. He was the high school teacher from Alamosa Colorado.



This is earlier in the day. We were in the main square of Florence. The statues behind me are amazing. Too bad it is washed out a lot. Oh well you get the jist. Happy 18th birthday 3 years ago and happy 21st birthday today! I'm officially an adult.

1 comment:

Sorensen said...

Jackie, I feel like such a turd. I missed your freaking birthday and everything. Man, I'm the worst friend in the world. Please, don't be mad at me. I hope you remember the crepes and also know that all of your precious alcohol boxes are being taken care of very well! Jackie, Happy late birthday. Man, I'm a spazz! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know, it just means that I'm the best because I was able to say it last.