Feb 11, 2011

Superbowl Weekend!

Last weekend Brady and I went down to Provo to spend some time with Shawna and Nikki. We had lots of fun while we were there. Our day was packed with plenty of things to do. Saturday morning I had a meeting with my HOBY J-staff at Shawna's house. Then we went and had lunch with my friend Metta. Funny side note, while we were at Chili's the food was taking forever! Our server came out and apologized for the wait and told us why it was taking so long. He said very casually that one of their cooks got deported and another one got fired. We thought he was joking but he wasn't. Anyways because the food took so long we were late for the BYU basketball game. We made it for the last 17 minutes of it? It was a really fun game. From there we went back to Shawna's and got ready to head up to Midway. I don't have the pictures off of my camera yet but here are the ones off of my phone. I'll put better ones up. Sunday we got to see our cousin Katie and her husband Shane! Then we went to Dean and Sharla's (Mom's cousin's family) and watched Green Bay beat the Steelers! It was a lot of fun to watch the game with such fans as these. We walked in and everyone was in a Green Bay jersey. It was a lot of fun to see them! I really enjoyed my weekend down there. It was so much fun.

This was supposed to be a picture of Brady and myself but you can barely see the outline of us.

The ice castles were a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun to see how they did everything.



This one is my favorite picture. I think it shows the ice castles very well for a phone picture.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

So fun. Btw, up your iso for nighttime pictures, or set it on something so it holds really still. Love ya!

Boom said...

So you actually have hockey out there? I did not know it was so popular. You like the fights!?!?!?! What's up with you! Is this Brady guy someone I should know about!?!?!?

Love You!
Aunt Charlene

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

Brady is this boy that I'm dating. That is about it. Life is good, just living one day at a time.