What a huge fire!
I was trying to pout because my hair had caught on fire.
There was this weekend in February. It was one of the best weekends ever. Friday night a bunch of us went to a bon fire where some man was burning over 100 Christmas trees. It was a huge fire and we got some pretty awesome pictures while we were there.
Some funny things happened while we were there. First my awesome luck was tested yet again. While we were there they supplied these fun "toys" where people would light steel wool on fire and attach it to a long wire. Then they would twirl it around and sparks would shoot everywhere. I'll post a video of it. Well since this shoots sparks and coals everywhere one went down the back of my coat, jacket and shirt. I got a lovely burn on my back because of it. Funny part is, I was facing the sparks and I don't know how on earth I managed to get coals down my back.
The other fun thing that happened was that after I got burnt on my back my hair caught on fire. I don't know how it happens but coals shot out of the fire and one landed in my hair. I danced around for a second and thought I got it out. Everyone stood around laughing at me and then two people start beating me to get the coal out of my hair. I caught on fire twice that night. How on earth does that even happen?
1 comment:
what? your hair caught on fire? that's pretty hot. literally. and funny.
Post a Comment