Mar 24, 2011

Spring Break - Las Vegas and first WAC tournament game.

This is going backwards in time. If you start at the top just know the farther down you go the earlier in the day it gets.


Brady and I were able to go spend a little time together after the first game. We went to the strip and just walked around. I thought this was a cool picture of the Venetian. I turned it black and white but the coloring is interesting on this one.


The Cosmopolitan was THE place to be for the younger crowd. I knew it was a new casino but when Brady and I walked in we felt so out of place. Everyone was walking around in really nice clothes and here Brady and I were in our Utah State garb. It was incredible though! It is the most expensive casino/hotel in Vegas I think. I don't remember how much it cost but it was in the billions.


This was just walking outside and I thought the architecture was really great!


This was a close game. . .I am glad the Aggies pulled through!


Super Fan! We lovingly referred to him as the Pope.


This was at the Paris buffet. It was glorious! We got there right at the end of lunch time, paid the lunch prices and got the dinner food. Best Idea Ever! Their desserts alone were amazing. Brady went to town on the prime rib! It was the best prime rib I have had. There was so much food! The crab legs were pretty good but I hate how much work it takes to get so little out of it. Plus I don't like my hands to be sticky and eating crab = sticky fingers.


We were trying to keep the trip low cost. We went and did a lot of the free things. We went and looked at the Flamingo habitat at the Flamingo casino. The whole time I was singing "mister stand on one leg I see you at the zoo! Why do you stand on one leg when you have two?" I don't remember the rest of the song but the whole time I was singing that same part over and over. Brady was trying his best to recognize every duck that was out there. I think he got all of them right. He was so proud of himself.


At the Bellagio there is the world's largest chocolate fountain or something like that. If it isn't it is freaking big so it doesn't matter. I thought it was so cool!


Just walking around the strip!


Seeing the sights!


The ceiling was amazing! I think I took so many pictures of different ceilings but this is the one that I loved the most. It made me want summer to come so much faster! It is beautiful!


The boys after watching the free show at Treasure Island. Holy cow, this is not a family friendly show. It was quite racy but very funny. The drunk people around made it better because they thought it was great!


Caesar's Palace! Brady did not want his picture taken.


The Mirage! This is the old folks casino. It was nice though, just a different atmosphere.


I just liked the colors the ship was. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

J and L said...

Great Pictures but not being mean or anything but they need a little more explanation!