Life is great! School is done! Not for the whole summer but for a month.
HOBY is in one week. This time next week I'll be headed to the seminar!
My birthday (turning 22) is in one month!
Brady and I have been dating almost 8 months on the 10th!
I have been in contact with some of my oldest and dearest friends.
I am moving this weekend. This means in with the new and out with the old. My goal is to throw away two legitimate boxes of stuff that I no longer need.
I will hear back tomorrow or Friday about a new job.
I got an A in my Rapid Visualization class.
School is over.
I have great coworkers.
The church is true!
I at lunch outside because it was warm enough!
The grass had its first cut yesterday on campus. The grass is green!
1 comment:
Im impressd Jackie Love you much!!!
Post a Comment