Jan 22, 2012

Grease

Brady and I took an extended Thanksgiving vacation last semester.  It started the Friday before Thanksgiving and we headed down to Castle Dale to see Rachel in the high school's production of Grease.  Rachel starred as Frenchie and it was a lot of fun to watch her perform.  She has an amazing voice and I love watching her perform.  She is full of life and you can tell she loves it.  I was able to help her with her hair before the play.  I piled it on her head as high as I could.  I'm sure she thought I was crazy.  Here are a couple of pictures of her.

I had to get just a picture of her and name!

Again just her and the set

Girls sleepover!

I love her facial expressions!

She was getting asked to a dance or something.

She is such a good dancer!

I love her pink wig!

No comments: