Jan 20, 2012

New Year Resolutions!

Goals have always been something that I do all the time.  Very rarely do I follow through and actually complete the goal I have set for myself.  This year is going to be different.  I am going to break bad habits, get healthy and become a better person.  My biggest goal for 2012 is to complete all of my goals!  It will be hard but I know if I actually set my mind to it, I can accomplish anything.  Here are my goals!

School and Career
  1. Graduate May 4, 2012
  2. Start my own business
Religious 

  1. Go visiting teaching once a month and develop strong relationships with these ladies.
  2. Go to the temple once a week
  3. Start taking my own names to the temple by using family search
  4. Invite a family from the ward over for dinner once a month
  5. Read scriptures everyday
  6. Pray morning and night
  7. Develop a better relationship with my Heavenly Father
  8. Write in my journal at least once a week
Wife/Homemaker 

  1. Try a new recipe once a week
  2. Get a cleaning schedule started
  3. Do laundry once a week
  4. Do something nice for Brady every day
  5. Get food storage started
Personal Progress

  1. Develop a better self control
  2. Get down to a healthy weight
  3. Develop a positive attitude towards people
  4. Work out every day
  5. Complete every goal I made for 2012

No comments: