Hammond: From an English surname which was derived from either the Germanic given name Haimund which meant "home protection" or else from the Old Norse given name Hámundr which meant "high protection".
Apr 27, 2012
Tennis
I looked this hard core (or so I thought) while I was playing!
Alert!
I may have a new obsession! Yesterday I played tennis for the first
time in my life and it was so much fun! I feel like I picked it up
fairly well for only playing for an hour. Thomas played in high school
and taught Brady and I some form for serving. I think he was having a
hard time watching me trying to serve like I would in volleyball. I
makes me feel strong because you barely tap the tennis ball and it
sails! I am so excited to play more this summer with Brady! It is nice
because I don’t have to find at least six other people to play like I
did with volleyball! I have a lot to work on, but I am so excited to
learn more about the game and the skill behind it! Thank you Meagan and
Derek for getting us such a great Christmas present!
No comments:
Post a Comment