Jul 17, 2012

Spring Break

This year we had a really great spring break.  We actually stayed in Utah which is incredible because it is the first one I haven't been in California.  My old roommate Christine came to visit Brady and I for her vacation.  It was so much fun and I really enjoyed her stay.  We kinda did some crazy things but we were super busy! We went down to Castle Dale and she finally got to meet my family, they have heard so much about her and it was a lot of fun.  We also spent some time in Provo/Orem and spent some time with Jeremy and Melissa and their family.  While we were in Castle Dale we went and saw the Indian Panel, the Wedge, the Dino footprint, more Indian paintings down at Wilberg Wash, and then Goblin Valley and Little Wild Horse Canyon and Arches National Park..  It was so much fun and I am so excited to finally post about this!

My camera was dead and I couldn't find my charger so these were all taken by my iPod.
We also took her to a Utah Jazz Game!  

She was entertained!  I think. . . 


We went bowling in Provo with Nikki. 

Scores!

Arches!










2 comments: