Sep 11, 2012

4th of July

The fourth of July was so much fun!  We went up to Ross and Jana's cabin (Brady's uncle and aunt).  It was amazing because it was so much fun to hang out with his family and also because we went HOT AIR BALLOONING!  Yes, you are allowed to be jealous!  This is something I have always wanted to do but never even imagined that it would be possible.  You have to get up very early to go ballooning but it is so worth it!  I was a little nervous because the day before they weren't able to fly because there was too much wind.  Luckily we were blessed and able to fly the morning we were there!  Flying was amazing, you really don't feel much wind in your face and it was incredibly peaceful.  I thought it would be kinda bumpy and turbulent but it was absolutely peaceful!  Ross is good because he took his sponsors for a ride but then he took Brady and I up and then he got the volunteers up for their turn and then Dillon and Paul even got to ride.  I won't bore you with my words, I'll let the pictures talk!

Setting the balloon up

Standing the balloon up and getting the final touches done.

Balloon Festival!

Ross taking the sponsors for a ride and getting a beautiful look at the Tetons!

Our shadow!

These homes were gorgeous, some people came out and waved to us!

Our turn was over, but it was amazing!

It is a beautiful balloon.

1 comment:

J and L said...

This looks like so much fun!!!! It must have been a blast.