Oct 28, 2012

4th of July - Island Park

After ballooning Brady and I headed up to his family's cabin in Island Park.  We had the place mostly to ourselves and he showed me a couple fun things around the area.  The first was a little 1-mile hike down to a water fall.  It was beautiful and we had so much fun hanging around there for a while.  The falls are called sheep falls, and it was so much fun!  I loved the walk to it and it was so much fun to spend that time with Brady.  Later that day we went and saw a cabin where Brady had spend a summer working with his Dad.  When we were done we stopped and ate dinner at a little diner and I have no idea what it is called.  It was amazing and we had so much fun!  All in all the day was amazing and beautiful!


You can walk out to the edge of that big rock. It was amazing to sit right on top of the falls.






No comments: