
Spring Break feels like it was ages ago! I had a blast though. I went out to California to visit my sister and to interview with three design firms. Shawna and I headed out Sunday and we got there all in one piece. Monday we went to the beach in Carmel. It is probably one of my favorite places in the world. I would have taken pictures but I left my phone in the car because I didn't want the ocean to eat my phone again. It was a beautiful day and Meagan and Derek were kind enough to let me watch the sunset there. Thursday we went to San Fransicso and this is a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge from the hike we went on.

This is just a picture at work when Jared stole my phone. I think it is kinda a funny picture.

This is a picture of Brooklyn while we were waiting for the slow pokes on the hike. I thought it was a really cute picture. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?

This is Shawna, Meagan, Brooklyn and Emma at the museum we went to. All of these pictures are from my phone because my camera is broken at the moment. Sorry, it is better than nothing right?

I took Brooklyn on a date on day. I got this idea from my roommate. We went to Target and to the ice cream store right after going and getting a toy. The picture is so funny. She wanted plain vanilla ice cream and I didn't let her get boring old vanilla because I was getting her a treat and she needed something good. I don't remember what the ice cream was bu it was really good. It had chocolate pieces in it and carmel. She wanted a cone but wouldn't eat it once it got soggy. I think shegets that from Meagan. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to go out there this summer!
1 comment:
You are so like me. Vanilla? You can't have vanilla, we are not going to buy vanilla at an ice cream store. she so takes after her father in her food choices.
Post a Comment