Jul 7, 2010

City Hiking and Red Hair






People here go "hiking". Meagan introduced me to this new type of hiking. We went to a park and went hiking there. It blows my mind to think that you don't have to go to the mountains to take a hike. We went to a small hill and it was quite the work out. It was a hot Saturday afternoon and it was a lot of fun. We did have a lot of fun though. Brooklyn did really well for skipping out of her nap. We were able to see the whole city though! It was great.

Now we have a little blooper. I dyed my hair before coming out to Cali. It turned RED. Like really red. Problem was the next day I tried dying it darker brown. . .it turned out that my ends went brown while my roots stayed red. I have amazing hair, what can I say? This is the only picture I'm putting up to just show you how red it was. Luckily it has faded. . .the roots are still red but not as bad. I also fulfilled a life long goal, I learned how to french braid my hair. I just did it that day without even thinking about it.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Isn't it funny how definitions very from one place to another? haha I love your new "hiking" adventure!