Jan 27, 2011
Hockey!
I love Utah State Hockey more than anything else in this world! It is by far the best sport in the world. Utah State is by far the best hockey team in the division. Unfortunately they are ranked number 2. They have been trying to get the number one seat so they have been playing their guts out. This game was against Boise State and we dominated. I think the end score was 15-2. Three of our players had hat tricks. (three players scored three goals each) It was an incredible game. There were also two huge fights. Best fights I have ever seen and we dominated them at that too. It is safe to say that Boise went home bruised and broken. It was a fun game!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the invite.
Dad & I are going to have to come up and you are going to have to take us to one of these awesome games. Have never been to a hockey game. They sound like fun!
Post a Comment