Mar 24, 2011

Spring Break - WAC Championship


My old roommate Christine goes to South Africa regularly to raise baby lions. I took this picture in remembrance of her.


I had to get a picture of her two favorite people with the lions. It didn't work out very well and it took a couple of tries.


Again the lions in the background. This was at the MGM casino and hotel.


M&M Factory - 3D movie! It was designed for little children but we had fun.


WAC Champions. We were sooooo close to the team! I got to high five a bunch of them.


The team cutting down the net.


Picture of Brady and I after the game. We had to get one! On top of that we were on TV during the game and all of Brady's family was watching it. They were so excited!


Just the team. . . Celebrating.


Super Fan! We had to get a picture of him. He would come over the the student section and tell us we weren't cheering loud enough or anything like that.


We went to the Coke store/thing and got the around the world coke drinks. We had fun going around and taking sips of everything. Most of them tasted pretty good. The worst one was the one from Italy. I don't remember the name but it was terrible!


This was one of the best tasting ones. It was like a pomegranate or something like that. Not bad at all!


This was after Brady had some of the Italian one. It was disgusting, you can tell because he is the non pickiest eater I have met. He loves everything! It is a choice. :)


These were all the drinks before we drank them. It was one of the best parts of the trip!


Brady drinking a normal one. It was great!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

The lion picture is a little bit random. Looks like you had a lot of fun though.

J and L said...

What fun pictures and great memories!!!!!

Christine said...

So I'm just reading this now, but yeaaa!!!! I'm in your blog! I love being mentioned in people's blogs! Thank you for the lion photo!