San Francisco is an amazing city! Brady and I had so much fun walking around and seeing some fun things! We started the morning out going to a farmers market in the Ferry Building. It was so much fun to be around the locals and see what it was like. We ate brunch there and Brady got a soft shelled crab sandwich that he absolutely loved and I got a BLT. It was great! We also stopped and got some sorbet. We could have spend hours there but we just couldn't! Apparently I didn't take any pictures, which is sad. The ferry building is a must see on a Saturday morning!
Next we went to the wharf and went to a museum that was just for old arcade games. What was amazing was you could play any of them! They had player pianos of all kinds, a ton of different games and even some execution games. I was curious about the execution games so I used one of our quarters to play it. It showed someone getting hung. It was from the 20's or 30's but I couldn't believe it! How life has changed!
Then we went outside and we saw a submarine and Brady became like a kid in a candy store! We decided to take a tour of it and it was amazing! I can't believe how tight of quarters they were back in WWII. I wouldn't have been able to hack it. Brady's favorite part was probably the torpedo that was cut open so you could see how it worked. He absolutely loved it!
After the submarine we walked through the Boudin Sourdough Factory. Brady had never been there before.
1 comment:
That looks fun. You almost convinced me to visit SF some day! That is a big step for me.
Post a Comment