Hammond: From an English surname which was derived from either the Germanic given name Haimund which meant "home protection" or else from the Old Norse given name Hámundr which meant "high protection".
Jun 12, 2013
Party!
I like to throw parties. I didn't realize this until one of Brady's friends pointed it out to me. This is apparent after looking back on the last couple of years. Anyways now that this is a known fact it makes sense that when my friend told me she was wanting to throw her one year old a birthday party I jumped at the opportunity to help out. It was so much fun, lots of work but fun. The theme was Dr. Seuss and so we tried to come up with any food that would coordinate with it. We had swedish fish, gold fish, kabobs that resembled the Cat in the Hat's hat, color swirl cookies, thing 1 and thing 2 cupcakes,
1 comment:
How were you unaware hat you like to throw parties?
Looks like you guys have had fun!
Post a Comment