Hello! I know that I have been terrible this summer at updating this blog. Here is the quick and dirty to catch anyone who reads this up and who I don't speak to much. So here is the list:
1. HOBY happened in May
2. I turned 22 in June
3. Brady got his Navy Job
4. Brady asked me to marry him on June 16th!
5. I sais yes.
6. Dad said he could marry me too!
7. I went golfing for the first time ever.
8. Brady's family took us to Vegas for the 4th of July!
9. Brady turned 22.
10. I am playing on a softball team this summer.
11. Brady and I have been very busy with wedding plans. We got our engagements . . .here is the link to see the pictures.
https://picasaweb.google.com/jackiereneerogers/Engagements?authkey=Gv1sRgCPLY3KDc_6LJCw
12. I am going to the Katy Perry concert on Monday!!!!! (Thank you Brady!)
13. I am getting married in 21 days!
I think this pretty much sums it up. Thanks to everyone who has thus far been patient with me and the crazy plans! I have been so blessed to have the support that I have. Thank you to all the families that have changed their plans to make it to this day!
1 comment:
YAY!
Post a Comment