Have you ever had the experience to be awake but at the same time asleep? You can kind of control your dreams or you feel like you can control it? I don't know if that is a good way to explain it or not. It is a confusing feeling, it could be that the dream is just so real that it is hard to not feel awake while you are dreaming.
Early this morning I was slightly awake with an elevated heartbeat and a cold sweat. I didn't want to wake up because I needed to stay asleep. I can't tell you all the details but I have been having this series of dreams that pick up right where you wake up. The basis of this dream is there is this evil man who only has a name in my dreams and he is trying to get me. I don't know why for sure, but this last dream he was going to hurt me and my family and other courageous people that decided they wanted to help. This dream last night was all about me rounding up my family and getting them to safety. Towards the end of the dream a neighbor that was good friends with my dad was trying to get into my Dad's shed with this remote control tank. The other major thing that happened was that my family had packed up the family and we were running away. As we were driving away Nikki was at the front door waving goodbye to us. In my mind I started panicking but in my dream we all waved goodbye. I can't remember for sure why we left her but I'm pretty sure it had to do with school. That is when I woke up. I'm not really sure why I keep having this series of dreams but it has been a little frustrating. I had one again since I started this post earlier this week. It was the same feeling but not quite as scary. That might mean that it is getting better? We'll see. . .
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I know what you are talking about and its so weird!!
You are so funny. Glad it is getting better and LOVE your new title!
I love your new title. Perfect. As far as the dream goes . . . IDK. . . I hate dreams like that especially when they are like a series. Love you Jackie and I'm glad you're not just Jackie anymore.
Post a Comment